***There are 2 REQUIRED Forms to fill out.
Scroll down for Form 2.***
Each Form must be submitted separately
PARADE PARTICIPANT APPLICATION
Saturday, December 10, 2022 - Starting from the Boys and Girls Club Parking Lot
Set-up from 8:00a.m. The parade route will be the same as previous parade years. (Boys and Girls Club - Ft. Weaver - Kuhina - Hankahi - N. Road -Ft. Weaver -- Return parking lot)
Organization / Group Name:____________________________________________________________________
Generally describe your parade unit as to numbers of marchers
and/or appearance of vehicle, e.g. truck, car, flatbed, bus, etc
1. Marching units must be able to keep pace at a brisk walking speed for the distance of the parade (approximately 2 miles) A decorated support vehicle (for your group) is suggested to provide refreshment or substitute your marchers.
2. Motorized floats must be decorated with a variety of naural and/or artificial decorations in good taste and in the spirit of Christmas.
3. Flatbed floats with riders must be equipped with a guard rail or rope barrier not less than three feet from the bed around the circumference of the truck bed to prevent falls from the vehicle
4. One MANDATORY pre-parade meeting should be attended by representative of each parade unit. This meeting is scheduled for Saturday, November 30, 2022. Your representative will be given last minute information. Drivers of floats and other motorized entries must bring driver's license, proof of insurance and vehicle safety inspection.
5. There is no charge to participate in the parade, however, each parade unit is asked to bring a 5 pound bag of individually wrapped hard candy for tjheSant Sleigh. (Please NO chocolate candy)
6. The deadline for submitting applications is Saturday, November 30, 2022.
You can submitt completed application any of the following ways:
1. Scan & Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Mail to: Ewa Beach Lions Club - P.O. Box 2044, Ewa Beach, HI 96706
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER NOVEMBER 30, 2022, WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Need more info? Call (808) 864-4634 OR (808) 497-1332
Guidelines Indemnity Agreement Form
Diaper Drive - June 10, 2023 -In partnership with Aloha Diaper Bank Thank you to all who donated to this worthy cause.
Krispy Kreme Fundraiser - 9/16/23 - Thank everyone for your support